We - The V-Team - were working on a HUGE update
for the last 2 months
and now it's ready for the public!
join others in a quest for more hats, more coins, see the new UI and experience 50% less lag!!!
Location not disclosed
Joined on 3/29/17
Posted by V-Team - August 24th, 2017
"Vikings Village: Party Hard" is fast multiplayer action brawler game with simple controls.
Idea is simple:
You are on a Viking "folk concert", and someone calls you "Ginger". Fix it! :)
Made by two men: Andrzej S. Bieniek (game design, graphics), Jacek Piętal (code, server).
Music by Łukasz "Gothtek" Nowak.
Follow us on:
Game Jolt: www.gamejolt.com/games/vikingsvillage/228979
* Change of scoring mechanics. Now we take into account the difference in levels and tiers of the characters. Dying makes you loose points.
* Added powerups: - "Bees" speeds up walking for 10s, - "Meat" reduction of cooldowns of all abilities, - "Thunder Stone" dealing AOE damage for 10 seconds,
* Changes in the map (more bushes, animated grass).
* Balanced skills
* Added automatic kick from the game room after 3 minutes of being Away From Keyboard
* Remove the add life button
* For killing the Boss, you'll get extra life
* Change the flow of game screens
* Added 3 new achievements
* New beard names
* Level badge next to players' names
* Fixed BAZILLION bugs
Posted by V-Team - June 11th, 2017
Ladies and Gingers!!! Vikings Village: Party Hard have big, new update.
- added character progress/levels
- added badges for achieved levels
- changed points calculation
- changes to died/respawn screen
- changes in game menu
- improved characters animations
- improved special effects
- improved camera smoothness
Posted by V-Team - April 15th, 2017
Hello there chicken lovers!
We will be adding BOSS to our map - Yes that is the Vocalist of the Band!
He will spawn every 3 minutes after death.
Take him down to instantly promote yourself by one Skill Tier.
The boss will be added now sorry for any downtime of servers.
- Minor changes to map
- Minor changes to balance skill tier gaining
Posted by V-Team - April 12th, 2017
We will be releasing a bugfix for:
- chickens have ran away - there are no chickens on map since yesterday
- fullscreen bug - the fullscreen was not enabled on newgrounds - now it should be available
- limit camera - camera was not limited to bounds of map
Regards, Jacek Pietal